If you would like to attend this 1 day workshop please contact Marina
The NAVIGATOR inspires business executives to fast track their business to success, using a memorable sailing metaphor as the vehicle of FUN!
1 DAY - 8 TOPICS - DOZENS OF STRATEGIES & ACTION PLANS
Why use sailing as a metaphor for business? To skipper a boat you have to be master strategist. Sir Ben Ainslie, 4 times Olympic sailing champion is one! He jumped on the America's Cup boat when the team were losing 1-8 to the NZ boat. He analysed, strategised, implemented changes overnight which led a subsequent 7 victories for the USA team. The biggest sporting comeback in history!
This fast paced one day event is run by master strategist, Marina Nicholas, a multi-award winning professional.
Using the fun sailing metaphor for business, you will start the day completing a Business Evaluation Wheel. It is a diagnostic tool to assess your current business model and identify strengths and weaknesses.
1. The Boat = Company/Product/Service - assess the strength of your company, your products/service (boat) and fast track strategies to add even more value to your customers.
2. The Destination = Vision/Goals - review the destination, route map, milestones and duration you have chosen (business plan). Discover new strategies to get there stronger, faster and cheaper.
3. Skipper Strategy = Leadership - strategies to maximise performance, crew, teamwork and core values
4. Crew = Team - Skills. Gaps. Maximising teamwork. 60 minute innovation.
5. Fee Paying Passengers = Sales & Marketing - innovative ways to attract more customers more often
6. Current Sailing Conditions = The Market - Sector. Season. Size, Saturation. Adaptability to change.
7. Navigation Systems = Performance tracking systems - methods and systems to track costs, cash, sales, KPI's
8. Bad weather conditions = Contingency Planning - Accelerated route - strategies to assess risks seen and unseen. Plans for adversity. Accelerated routes.
A High Octane Workshop
£297 per person